*Leans back on the couch, lights a smoke, exhales. Looking at you, considering your obvious physical beauty, but enjoying the delicious beauty of the thoughts in your mind, more.
Smiles warmly, finally speaks, as He inhales again*
Wrap your mind around this simple word:
Then think, there’s more to Everything than you could possibly know, in your lovely head.
Love is Everything.
All of it.
It continuously grows.
No breadth, width, or measure of any man made constraint.
Here’s another mindblower:
I call that Anything and Everything.
And *that* still puts a boundary on it.
Because they are words.
And they are part of this Everything, just like
Yes, I am saying We are Love.
and that all We do, say, think, breathe,eat, shit, destroy(which is the silliest of our illusions, as if We are Powerful. *snorts*), build, fuck, see and on and on…
Experience in total.
Now, my lovely, exotically thought ridden friend…
ask your question again:
Does Love ever Die?
*exhales last drag, stamps out smoke, stands and stretches, zips up black hoodie, holds out hand*
Chew on that while we go for a walk. i like walking.
Chris Right Here, Right Now.
- tedibear1 likes this
- onlylivingforwords likes this
- foundmyloveagain likes this
- eternal-reinvention likes this
- chriswwriter reblogged this from chriswwriter
- sean-ogorman-sleepcellar likes this
- lauramarie14590 likes this
- tree-whisper likes this
- mikeyj529 likes this
- read-me-dear likes this
- archonofdarkness likes this
- zackofalltradez likes this
- hernameiscasie likes this
- aquietjoy likes this
- analyticalangel likes this
- pixandum likes this
- lzlabseesu likes this
- stacia-elizabeth likes this
- lzlabs likes this
- donnydo likes this
- autumnizmyname likes this
- trixietreats likes this